THE END-TO-END RECALL, CORRECTIVE ACTION AND REMEDIATION MANAGEMENT EXPERTS.
Go Inspire Recall provides a range of advisory and tactical services relating to Corrective Action Planning, Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance and Product Safety. All our services are delivered by highly experienced and knowledgeable practitioners that are experts in regulations, compliance, operations, supply chain, communications, technology and business processes.
- Remove the risk of potential product recalls / withdrawals
- Reduce insurance premiums and optimising existing covers
- Increase internal stakeholders abilities to deal with potential corrective actions if and when required
- Remove the risk of non-compliance with regulations and legislation relating to product labelling, packaging, transportation, disposal and recycling
- Reduce costs and inefficiencies within the supply chain
CAP/ RECALL READINESS AUDIT & ASSESSMENT
In-depth review of current business practices and processes in relation to the identification and management of potential product safety & compliance issues and wider stakeholder skills & competencies to be able to deal with a corrective action or product recall scenario.
CAP / RECALL GUIDES
Creation of a bespoke Corrective Action Planning Guide that acts as a manual for each business function and includes templates, assets, guidance and best practise for use by internal stakeholders, third party suppliers and the market.
LITHIUM-ION BATTERY ASSESSMENT AND GUIDE
An overview of the fast changing legislation and market forces relating to Lithium-ion batteries and power packs, and creation of a bespoke battery management strategy including supply, manufacturing, packaging, logistics, governance, quality, disposal and recycling.